New neodymium transducer unit with lateral sound emission for high-power horn speaker and alarm sirens.
The lateral sound emission of this motor enables the application where the space for a traditional horn is limited.
This motor is designed to work with high power obtaining good results on low frequencies.
A powerful driver used worldwide in applications requiring reliable, efficient output.
Our driver can be found in emergency and commercial vehicles, public announcement applications and fixed installations.
The product is made using a rare earth magnet and lightweight aluminum housing.
The high quality of raw materials used and its construction has high corrosion resistance and high IP 66 grade.
- THROAT DIMENSION: 10x21 mm
- IMPEDANCE: 4-8-16 Ω
- PHC (Power Handling Capacity): 50 W
- PEAK POWER: 70* W
- RESONANCE FREQUENCY: 560 Hz
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: PHENOLIC
- VOICE COIL DIMENSION: ø51,55 mm
- MAGNET MATERIAL: NEODYMIUM
- MAGNET SIZE: ø50x6 mm
- CASING MATERIAL: PC/ALUMINIUM
- IP RATING: IP66
- NET WEIGHT: 0,684 Kg
- DIMENSIONS: ø96x48,5 mm
- CONNECTIONS: wires, eyelets
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 1m/1W
* usable power only for brief periods, do not use this power as operating temperature