Neodymium transducer suitable for high-power horn speakers and alarm sirens.
Powerful driver used worldwide in applications requiring reliable, efficient output.
Our driver can be found in emergency and commercial vehicles, public announcement applications and fixed installations.
The product is made using a rare earth magnet, lightweight aluminum housing .
The high quality of raw materials used and its construction has a high corrosion resistance and high IP 66 grade.
- THROAT DIMENSION: ø20 mm
- IMPEDANCE: 4-8-16 Ω
- PHC (Power Handling Capacity): 50 W
- PEAK POWER: 70* W
- RESONANCE FREQUENCY: 600 Hz
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: PHENOLIC
- VOICE COIL DIMENSION: ø51,55 mm
- MAGNET MATERIAL: NEODYMIUM
- MAGNET SIZE: ø50x6 mm
- CASING MATERIAL: PC/ALUMINIUM
- IP RATING: IP66
- NET WEIGHT: 0,720 Kg
- DIMENSIONS: ø96x62 mm
- CONNECTIONS: wires, eyelets
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 1m/1W
* usable power only for brief periods, do not use this power as operating temperature