Neodymium transducer suitable for medium-power horn speakers and alarm sirens.
Our driver can be found in emergency and commercial vehicles, public announcement applications and fixed installations.
The product is made using a rare earth magnet and lightweight aluminum housing.
The high quality of raw materials used and its construction has a high corrosion resistance and high IP 66 grade.
- THROAT DIMENSION: ø14 mm
- IMPEDANCE: 4-8-16 Ω
- PHC (Power Handling Capacity): 20 W
- PEAK POWER: 30* W
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 950 Hz
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: PHENOLIC
- VOICE COIL DIMENSION: ø38,63 mm
- MAGNET MATERIAL: NEODYMIUM
- MAGNET SIZE: ø37x5 mm
- CASING MATERIAL: PC/ALUMINIUM
- IP RATING: IP66
- NET WEIGHT: 0,330 Kg
- DIMENSIONS: ø76x43 mm
- CONNECTIONS: wires, eyelets
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 1m/1W
* usable power only for brief periods, do not use this power as operating temperature