New neodymium transducer unit with lateral sound emission for medium-power horn speakers and alarm sirens.
The lateral sound emission of this motor enables the application where the space for a traditional horn is limited.
A powerful driver used worldwide in applications requiring reliable, efficient output.
Our driver can be found in emergency and commercial vehicles, public announcement applications and fixed installations.
The product is made using a rare earth magnet and lightweight aluminum housing.
The high quality of raw materials used and its construction has a high corrosion resistance and high IP 66 grade.
- THROAT DIMENSION: 10x21 mm
- IMPEDANCE: 4-8-16 Ω
- PHC (Power Handling Capacity): 20 W
- PEAK POWER: 30* W
- RESONANCE FREQUENCY: 970 Hz
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: PHENOLIC
- VOICE COIL DIMENSION: ø38,63 mm
- MAGNET MATERIAL: NEODYMIUM
- MAGNET SIZE: ø37x5 mm
- CASING MATERIAL: PC/ALUMINIUM
- IP RATING: IP66
- NET WEIGHT: 0,326 Kg
- DIMENSIONS: ø76x38 mm
- CONNECTIONS: wires, eyelets
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 1m/1W
* usable power only for brief periods, do not use this power as operating temperature