New NdFeB loudspeaker, particularly suitable for warning and emergency vehicle equipment.
The high performance, compact size and its lightness are the distinguishing features of this siren.
This horn speaker is designed to work with high power obtaining good results on low frequencies.
The high quality of raw materials used and its construction has high corrosion resistance and high IP 66 grade .
The loudspeaker comes complete with an aluminum back cover and it is possible to fix with two different types of brackets.
See the product datasheet and choose the most suitable accessories for your project.
- IMPEDANCE: 4-8-16 Ω
- PHC (Power Handling Capacity): 50 W
- PEAK POWER: 70* W
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 540-5100 Hz
- SPL / 1m / 1W: 107 dB (1350 Hz)
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: PHENOLIC
- VOICE COIL DIMENSION: ø51,55 mm
- MAGNET MATERIAL: NEODYMIUM
- MAGNET SIZE: ø50x6 mm
- CASING MATERIAL: Nylon/Aluminum
- COLOUR: BLACK
- IP RATING: IP66
- NET WEIGHT: 1,060 Kg
- DIMENSIONS: 105,5x118x87,5 mm
- CONNECTIONS: multicable cable
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 1m/1W
* usable power only for brief periods, do not use this power as operating temperature