New NdFeB loudspeaker, particularly suitable for warning and emergency vehicle equipment.
The high performance, compact size and lightness are the distinguishing features of this siren.
This horn speaker is designed to work with high power obtaining good results at low frequencies.
The high quality of raw materials used and its construction has high corrosion resistance and high IP 66 grade.
The IP grade is guaranteed when the product is assembled with its accessories.
To complete the loudspeaker a plastic or aluminum cover and different types of brackets are available.
See the product datasheet and choose the most suitable accessories for your project.
- IMPEDANCE: 4-8-16 Ω
- PHC (Power Handling Capacity): 50 W
- PEAK POWER: 70* W
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 550-5100 Hz
- SPL / 1m / 1W: 107 dB (1350 Hz)
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: PHENOLIC
- VOICE COIL DIMENSION: ø51,55 mm
- MAGNET MATERIAL: NEODYMIUM
- MAGNET SIZE: ø58x6 mm
- CASING MATERIAL: Nylon/Aluminum
- COLOUR: BLACK
- IP RATING: IP66**
- NET WEIGHT: 0,825 Kg
- DIMENSIONS: 105,5x118x71 mm
- CONNECTIONS: wires - multiple cable
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 1m/1W
* usable power only for brief periods, do not use this power as operating temperature
** IP grade is guaranteed only in the fully assembled product with accessories