New NdFeB loudspeaker, particularly suitable for warning and emergency vehicle equipment.
The high performance, compact size and its lightness are the distinguishing features of this siren.
This loudspeaker is designed to work with high power obtaining good results on low frequencies and has extremely low depth; it can be housed in extremely reduced spaces.
The high quality of raw materials used and its construction has a high corrosion resistance and high IP 66 grade.
It is also available a L bracket to fix the product.
See the product datasheet to find its accessories.
- IMPEDANCE: 4-8-16 Ω
- PHC (Power Handling Capacity): 50 W
- PEAK POWER: 70* W
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 550-5100 Hz
- SPL / 1m / 1W: 107 dB (1350 Hz)
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: PHENOLIC
- VOICE COIL DIMENSION: ø51,55 mm
- MAGNET MATERIAL: NEODYMIUM
- MAGNET SIZE: ø50x6 mm
- CASING MATERIAL: Nylon/Aluminum
- COLOUR: BLACK
- IP RATING: IP66
- NET WEIGHT: 0,825 Kg
- DIMENSIONS: ø105,5x71 mm
- CONNECTIONS: wires
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL 1m/1W
* usable power only for brief periods, do not use this power as operating temperature